Dieses Dokument ist auch in Deutsch Sprache verfügbar
If you have reached this page, then you have likely been invited to participate in the Controlled Release programme for the CallSights TAPI driver. You should already have been provided with:
- A link to download the TAPI driver, and
- An activation code to use
If you have not been provided with these two items and you are enrolled on the CallSights TAPI Controlled Release Programme, then please contact us and we will try to help.
As part of the Controlled Release Programme, there are a few points that you should be aware of. Please take your time to read and familiarize yourself with these items:
What is a "Controlled Release"?
- Currently we offer only a "First-Party" TAPI driver. What does this mean to you? "First-Party" is also sometimes known as "Client-Side". It means that on any given Windows PC, you will only be able to connect to a single CallSights device. We only support TAPI applications that expect and work with a First-Party driver. Fortunately, the vast majority of TAPI applications require "First-Party" TAPI driver.
- There are some environments, such as Terminal Services and Citrix, which also always require a Third-Party driver. If you require a "Third-Party" driver, because of any of these reasons, then please contact us and we will let you know when the Third-Party driver will be available and how to download it.
- Licensing for the TAPI driver is on a per-user basis. If you have more than one PC that will connect as the same user, then you only require one TAPI license.
- For the start of your usage during the Controlled Release, you will not be charged. This period is typically for 30 days (instead of the usual 14). This allows us to help you with any problems you might encounter during the Beta period.
- If you do have problems, then please contact us. Obviously no one wants problems and we will do our best to help. Please be patient with us while we help you.
- During your trial period, we would like to contact you to get feedback. Likely this will include information about your environment and the application(s) that you are using the TAPI driver with. Although it is not mandatory, we hope that you will help us to improve the driver and our service.
- Please see the instructions for installing the CallSights TAPI driver. During the Controlled Release period, these instructions and the deployment process may change as we make improvements based on the feedback.